The term ‘Precision Dynamics’, ‘Dynamic Descaler’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 402 N. Commerce St Burleson, TX 76028, United States. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Request for returns/refunds must be made within 30 days of product receipt. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. To request a return authorization, please call 817-447-9898 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- F.O.B. Burleson, TX. Any claims for damages to shipments that occur while your order is in transit must be made with the shipping company.
- Customer is responsible for paying the costs of return shipping.
Refunds are issued at the sole discretion of Precision Dynamics and are subject to the following terms:
- All returns, except those made for defective products, are subject to a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Refunds for defective products will be made in the form of replacement of the defective product.
- Original shipping costs are Nonrefundable.
- Any refunds issued will be credited back to the form of payment used on the initial order.
Precision Dynamics reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. The most recent version of our current terms and conditions will be available on this web page.
If you have any questions about the best way to return items to us or about any of our terms and conditions call us at 817-447-9898.