Note: Industrial use only.
Dynamic Descaler ® has the lowest corrosive rate on the market. It does not pit, erode, or have any other harmful effects on:
- Other metals and materials
In addition, Dynamic Descaler® does not damage metals or materials found in water-cooled systems or equipment.
Dynamic Descaler® is used on :
- Heat Exchangers
- Cooling Tower Fills
- Vacuum Pumps
- Other Water-Cooled Equipment
You are able to clean your equipment IN-SITU. You may also be able to clean your equipment without shutting it down.
Click here for more information on how to use our descaling products.
Dynamic Descaler® is Simple and Effective
Dynamic Descaler can dissolve approximately 1.5kg of calcium carbonate scale per gallon in concentrated form. It does not need to be heated up during cleaning. The uniqueness of the Dynamic Descaler allows you to clean certain equipment while still operational, resulting in less downtime.
Why Should You Use Dynamic Descaler®?
- Dynamic Descaler is a non-toxic, biodegradable chemical that is safer for employees to use than any other descaling products. Click here to view the safety data sheet.
- You do not have to heat Dynamic Descaler before use.
- Dynamic Descaler makes your industrial descaling process more efficient. Equipment can be cleaned in a matter of hours without having to disassemble any part of it. Your equipment can be “cleaned on the run”, reducing downtime significantly.
- Our descaling solution cleans equipment down to its original surface without pitting while removing scale buildup.
- Dynamic Descaler will extend the usable life of your equipment, especially when used as a part of a regularly scheduled preventative maintenance program.
Dynamic Descaler® Is The Proven Industry Leading Descaling Solution
Dynamic Descaler® holds a competitive advantage over many similar descalers on the market.
For more information on Dynamic Descaler, call us at (817) 447-9898 or email us at email@example.com.
Key Features of Descalers from Precision Dynamics
Biodegradable. Won't harm the environment.
Safe. Won't harm workers. Non-toxic.
Economical. Compare cost to other products and cleaning options.
Fast. Equipment is cleaned in a few hours.
Superior Corrosion inhibitors. Lowest corrosion rate of any descaler.
Powerful detergents and penetrating agents.
Dynamic Descaler is available in the following containers:
- 1 gallon
- 4 x 1 gallon Cases
- 5 gallon pails
- 15, 30 and 55 gallon drums
- 275 and 330 gallon totes
Dynamic Descaler/5 Gal NSN
(National Stock Number) 6850015493959
Dynamic Descaler /55 Gal NSN
(national Stock Number) 6850015493960
Dynamic Descaler /275 Gal NSN
(National Stock Number) 6850015493964