Note: Industrial use only.
Dynamic Descaler has the lowest corrosive rate on the market. And it does not pit, erode or have any other harmful effects on ; STEEL, IRON, COPPER, PLASTIC, PVC, TITANIUM, other metals and materials. In addition it does not damage metals or materials found in water-cooled systems or equipment. Dynamic Descaler is used on Heat Exchangers, Condensers, Boiler, Furnaces, Cooling Tower Fills, Piping, and other Water-Cooled Equipment. You can clean your equipment IN-SITU (and sometimes without shutting down the machine).
Simple and Effective
Dynamic Descaler can dissolve approximately 1.5kg of calcium carbonate scale per gallon in concentrated form. It does not need to be heated up during cleaning. The uniqueness of Dynamic Descaler allows you to clean some equipment while still in operation, resulting in less downtime.
Why Use Dynamic Descaler?
- It is a safe non-toxic, biodegradable chemical to be used on the waterside of heat transfer equipment.
- You do not have to heat Dynamic Descaler.
- Dynamic Descaler is safer for the employees to use than other acid products.
- Your equipment will be cleaned in only hours without disassembling any part of the equipment. Equipment can also be cleaned without any down time (cleaning on the run).
- Cleans down to the original surface without pitting.
- Dynamic Descaler is safe on copper, copper-nickel, iron, rubber and other types of metals.
- Dynamic Descaler will extend the usable life of your equipment, especially when used as a part of a regularly scheduled preventative maintenance program.
- Removing the scale build up allows your equipment to operate more efficiently with less down time.
Key Features of Descalers from Precision Dynamics
Biodegradable. Won't harm the environment.
Safe. Won't harm workers. Non-toxic.
Economical. Compare cost to other products and cleaning options.
Fast. Equipment is cleaned in a few hours.
Superior Corrosion inhibitors. Lowest corrosion rate of any descaler.
Powerful detergents and penetrating agents.
Dynamic Descaler is available in the following containers:
- 1 gallon
- 4 x 1 gallon Cases
- 5 gallon pails
- 15, 30 and 55 gallon drums
- 275 and 330 gallon totes
Military approved Cage Code: 1TXT5
Dynamic Descaler/5 Gal NSN
(National Stock Number) 6850015493959
Dynamic Descaler /55 Gal NSN
(national Stock Number) 6850015493960
Dynamic Descaler /275 Gal NSN
(National Stock Number) 6850015493964